If you want to retake an End of Chapter Test you need to do the following:
- Study the concepts you didn’t understand on the test. You can study the concepts by:
- Checking out the lessons in the math book
- Look back through your notes
- Check out online resources such as YouTube.
- Email me to let me know which Chapter test you want to retake.
- Complete the Practice sheets for the Chapter test you want to retake and turn them into me so I can check your work.
Chapter 1 – Rates and Proportional Reasoning
Chapter 3 – Integers